BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

what a life

after so long...
my first report is on 12november... it was nthg actually..
but had to report early at 10am...
first time go in and sat. so early come. until dun know what to do.. slacking at coffeshop with mum(bailer)
and eat sandwiches..
around 940am. when in.. then they didnt said anything..
1005am. called my name. go in to a room. to sign a bail letter.. then can go home..

then 19nov..
come again. reached arnd 945.
then sat in the police hq.. slacking also. shivering cause.. my io was there.. he looked at me. as i was going to the toilet. urining.. hehhe.. then come out. sat for awhile. they called my name. sign again.. bail letter.
but collected arnd 2pm.. b4 6pm.. fuck like dog. cause they dont know who will sign that letter.
then arnd 2+ i reached the hq.. take the letter... and they said no nid come anymore.. but wait for my io to call me.. cause still pending case..

just now on 29dec..
at 615pm.. received a called from my io. i was the one who pick up. cause my mum num is now mines.
cause she doesnt have a dual sim card to place in. i pickup and talk.. then he said. its this m****L.. i said yes. he told me that tmr i need to come and report.
then i asked what time.. he havent say finish.. i told him. morning cannot.. arnd 1pm can? he said 2pm. then i said can lahh.. he asked me to find him. his name is jayson. he is a kind person. told me not wear and wear what to go there. cause, im gg to be sentenced..
and getting a warning letter.. i said anything called ur number can? he said yes. if cannot find. call that nu,,
then i said thanks you.
and hung up!

waiting for tmorow decision..
what will he do to me..
peace fiiqo 1989

0 comments: