BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

just eat sushi

yesterday, mummy bought me a packet of sushi...
then i got no tyme to eat cause i was outside lepak-ing with my friends..
then around 11pm.. then went home lor..
reached home.. everything was in a dark.. luckily, i brought my keys. if not knocking the door also people wont hear... the went in the house.. all was silent..
hear radio to wait for mj12... but there wasnt any.. so decided to sleep...

just now ate the sushi, cause mummy told me. you know how to eat..
then i said, yes! i was like it having since i entered secondary sch.. i learnt it from my friends. who loved sushi alot. until they asked me to try one. i was damn delighted on how the taste felt..
so i started buying again and again..
but jus now, i go and put the wasabi sauce. my tongue was burnt like a fire..
i quickly drank a plenty of plain water... then i went to my bedroom.. *leave the sushi there*.
heard mum shouted my name, i went out. asked whye?? she said, she go and cook the sushi in the oven,
i told her. that's not nice. asked her to taste first. she tasted.
i eat lahh.. but the wasabi was there on the sushi. but had to finish it..
later at 420pm. must eat medicine then can eat again lor....

thanks so much.,,,
love ya people...(fiiqo)

0 comments: