BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i am trying .....

i am trying to changed my life style...
or should i said.. changed to be a better person.. i am scared that if i go in ite. there will be fighting again.
i dun wana get caught or arrested. i had enuf of giving problems. i dun wana join gangster all..
i love her, fyfy. i hope we can be in the same ite lor. although in different course. i know i can make it. without old friends. i am going to a new sch. and i would like to make new friends.

yeah. today is my police report. after so long. they called me again. yesterday at 615pm. i thought i was my friends. kept thinking about it after hunging up the phone.. i hope today is nothing lah. cause my officer told me yest. that i will get an warning letter and sentenced. to be report with my bailer(mom).. she is the one who is there for me..

and lastly, i would like to thanks people out there who had support me during this matter of times.
when im in need and get into troubles.


fiiqo will always be there to help eu out ...
deeds must be returned..
30122010

0 comments: