BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

thanks for accepting my forgiveness

setelah dimaafkan oleh seseorang insan bernama fyfy pampered. hati ini tak dpat bayangkan. ku ingin mengenalimu lebih dalam. i am sowie that i didnt know what is urs sensitive part. i know i love to joke around. cause, im all alone. i love my friends. although sumtimes, i kept on being bullied or hurt by them. kept on fighting and getting into trouble in school. i also doesnt care abt who is being friends with me anymore. now i had graduated sec 4. i am so relief that i can now had more friends outside. rather then in school. nothing is and boring. so im really am thanking to this friends of mine. name fyfy pampered. she is the only friends that is loyal to me. although, sumtimes i like to disturb her. she will always tried to be the same person and make my days goes well. i like sharing my problem to her. cause she would give me an advice. we both had a deal. and we also promise that we wouldnt, make each other lost contact. so i am trying not  to go in and make defeat. if im going to the court. waiting for my io to call me. as the police officer said, the io will call you by this months. but i dont know when. then i will always remember you. please. i wont go in.!! i promise you. fyko akan ttp bersama gan fyfy. as the best best friendds ever.
Hopefully you wont lost contact and forget Me
:: FYko gdBOiii

0 comments: