BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

im bck ppl!!!

hey ppl .. sorry fer keeping this blog unupdated by me.. hmm... well been bz lurh guys . hmm well.. iim here to talk about hw me n mirrul doiing nw.. well.. we are still frens.... hmm... bt now hys attched lurh hahaax.. detz diff avout us hahax... hmm ... well.. ii hope he cn last long with the gerl he love. hahax.. let hym be lurh hahax .. iim just happy fer hym... hmm as fer me.. now single but not available.. im currently waiting fer sometone 2 enter my life... and give me hys full love.... hmm... well ii really miss hym siia... hys out to t.p ... hmm... well.. may be iim gg 2 meet hym soon as iim taking bck my camera frm hym ... hmm ... well.. about my life now.. im fine (nort det fine still sick) hmm yesterday just meet my bloody liar ex .. hmmm well whad 2 do lurh kn windu nye hal... hmmm jmpe slack together r.. hahax.. owh well hmmm... ape lagii nk update eyh .. hmmm... well ... ii currently cntct with some of my beluved ex.. hmm kk stop iit with the ex thingy ... irritating kn ii noe.. hahx... well... ppl... listen up here.. iif yuh do noe my life story.. will yuh call me a cheap gerl or a slut ? hmm... ntah lurh eyh... ii really dnt care at all.. whad ii noe iis.. ii onliie luv 1 guy... n im waiting fer hym ... dets all.. hmm,.. well ... others hu are waiting fer me ? det 1 idk at all ok! cz they nvr said anything 2 me or express their feelings to me .. soo.. just bet iit.. hmmm.... well.. ok lurh gtg now.. nk rest r.. pnt darii smlm tk finish lag..... BYE!!

0 comments: