BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

I got An illness for Alot of months since i after ramadhan

at 3pm, tell mama. fiiqo taknk makan uhk makan tuhh.. i am sick. da berapa hari. i am just lemah. i cannot eat alot. i can only stay at home. sometimes i come out, i would feel tired or annoyed with people around me. i dun know whye? how am i got this kind of illnesses. but reached at clementi polyclinic. it was my first time, i dun know what to do.  how to find the room. payment and where the counter to take queue num for medicine. i asked people. until two minah. see me and smile. luckily, i was with my mother. as my numbered was called. i told the doctor about my sickness. he check everything. lastly, he told and asked me. whether i brushed my teeth. there got blood or not. and told me. i was having dengue fever. i said no. he asked me come again after finishing my medicine. hopefully, i wont die sooner.

0 comments: