BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ended case

just now reached clementi hq. around 140pm.. then asked the counter. to meet jayson(io)..
he asked me to call. i called and jayson picked up. i told him. sir, i am at clementi station already. he asked me where am i? at the bail room? then i said lah. no sir, at the waiting area.. around 150pm. he walked in. and no less then a seconds. he called my name. i had to bring my mum(bailer). cause, i dun know what will happened. then jayson went to a room. to take my case files.. register everythng. then mit his boss.. i had to standup while my mum(bailer). sat down.. i listened to what they said. i promised not to do again. cause there are no second chance. they will only give me court letter. to go up n down court for as long as they wanted.
now i get the warning letter. i had to be careful..

i will not hear what people will said or making fun of me. as i had enuf of making cases.
hopefully when going to ite. there will be new friends. and not making new enemies. cause i dun liked lah..
i know studying is making me better,  i will try hard to go higher nitec lor..

0 comments: