BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

i miss being with her.. she light my day. she even make me smile. although i make her angry. she would always tried to treat me well. now, when she is gone. and i dont have anyone else. i kept on thinking abt what i had done to her. she's changed my life. i thank her for making me the real fiiqo. who had realised the mistakes that he had done. all this while. i know now you are angry with me. please!! fiiqo am really sorry.

i will try to make you smile. i still dont want to lose you as my friends. who always be there for me. i realised now, without you. i cant complete my life. i will start to forget everything i had done. but i think now, i shouldnt just rely on you. i do better changed to see how well i can prove to you. that i had changed to fiiqo goodboii.. hahha.. i am kneeling down to you. asking for forgiveness. please, im begging you. do not, leave me alone. i got no one else to teach and be there for me. when i got trouble. please fyfy, fiiqo mintak maaf lahh.

0 comments: