BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

after so long..

last fri met the doctor.. appointment..
waited like stupid people.. cause, i dun know what to do. as i was late.
then luckily i with my mum.. so i followed her...
a kind and gentleman policeman.. was liked helping me. luckily i wasnt late..
then wait outside blood test.. to take blood..
and went to wait outside room 28.. my left hands still in pain.. i couldnt moved til now.. i dun know whye. maeb when they take. the doctor was slapping my left hands. its hurts alot.. as my numbered was called.
room 28
i saw the same doc.. he called me dear..
hahah.. we r like friends.. i asked hym to recommend me that time the bottle of medicine that is for guggle...
he and me are friendly.. then i asked. got infection.. he said dun have..
luckily lor.. we home.. feeling in pain in the left hands.. couldnt moved alot.. cause, i was restless..

0 comments: