BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi, friend of Barney here. I'm Tupai. ;D


` well , hello there reader's of Fiko's blog.
as you can see, obviously this is not Fiko, right? haha. let me just introduce myself eh ehh, i'm Atiqaaaaaaaaah! a cyber friend of Fiko's. he asked me to update for him, as he's lazy to do so. ahha.
oh ohh, Fiko asked me to help him changed his skin, and so i changed to this.
this is just a temporary one, as i'm in a hurry to go out now. so yeahh, hope Fiko dont mind this not so aweso skin of his.

FIKO OHH FIKO, DONT MIND THIS SKIN, OKEH? I'M SUPEEEEERBLY IN A HURRY RIGHT NOW. PROMISE WILL SEARCH FOR A GOOD SKIN FOR YOU, OKEH? ;D

so yeaah, before i start making this blog as if it's mine, i think i shoud end here, uhkay? :D
oh yeaaaaaaah~ heard that this is a shared blog with Fiko's friend. i hope she dont mind i update this for Fiko. hehe.

alright then, byebye, takecare MWARH! ;D
link or view my blog eh!
togetherwithl-ove.blogspot.com. ;D

0 comments: