BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sad day fer me..


damn sad rhyte now.. really nort in the mood . haiish... 2 thing came across me that make me sad yesterday..
1st thing 1st.. my result is damn bad.. this is all bcs of my attitude nort coming 2 sch.. hmm... another thing is ..
its all about....... haiish.. my beluvrd besties... mirrul.... ii get a msg sayiing that.. he had passed awae ='(
omg!! whad a shoking news.. haiish....ii really love hym shey.. hmm ii nvr tell hym how much ii love hym.. and its like more than a fren .. hmm.. i dnt noe if he tricked me this tyme.. haiish,... i really dnt noe r..
mirrul if yuh r reading this. pls dnt play around with me... fyi.. im now sick.. dnt make me damn worried... plss 
and plss cntct me n tell me that this is all a liie.. hmmmm

0 comments: