BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HELLO HELLO

HELLO PEEPS,
hahahhaha, just wanna update something about myself. i am quite friendly. as most people know me well.. hahhaha.. just love disturbing people. but seriously, sometimes if i over react to you all. i know i didnt meant to do it. so i am saying sorry to you all. i dont want give you all more stress. so i am taking this opportunity to say sorry people..
hahahha...
now, i gonna talk about this mirrul name. i am sorry that i had to use fiiqo name. cause its was my memories. that where my ex stay near fico sport club. slowly by then im addicted to that name. that girls name was Dayah, she meant alot to me. she teaches me more about love. when i met her. she always smile.
But now i am changing my name. to this girls name fyfy. She is my special friends who had been there for me.. i can tell some only people what is my real name. if they are my special friends. cause i dun like to pass around my real name.
mirrul anggp fyfy tkkn spread around ohkay.. sayang fyfy pampered  2010..

i am now just slacking and writing blog, chatting, eating sweets and listening songs.. nak makan..??
mama masak nasi gorend. i dun like.. nant baru makan..  fion[a]mirrul

0 comments: