BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

a poetry for you

anyone willinq to cheer me up .
hahahah , here's somethinq i wanna told ya .

i had a wonderful girlfriends . she always make me smile .
althouqh sumtimes she did make me anqry . but she make my day .
i did not once hate her . cause she is sooo special to me .
i became to like her more and more each day .
i could still smell her like a new born baby .
ohhh baby .. no other one can replace you .
all i wanted to say is i'm willinq to do anythinq as lonq , as you're always mine .
be it , make-inq a tear drop or donatinq a heart for you to survive . jyeah , i know it kinda merepek .
but hope it does . cause as lonq , i'm alive . i'm thinkinq that i will be facinq alot of trouble .

hahahah , jyeah so no one will dare be happie and smile aqain w/o me livinq in the world <3

0 comments: