BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

the day at polyclinic 2nd times

hey droppinq by to continue my stories at clementi polyclinic .
ahahahah .. this is the second time , went to polyclinic ..
hahahahaha .. it was the sickness that i couldnt take it anymore . had to take my blood and urine test . fuck , so damn paisey sia . cause im the only kid . who had to do this ? the rest is all old people . when to counter 54 . then there's one sista . was shocked to see me ? in my mind , if my urine and blood test is neqative , i would have to stay in tan tock seng hospital . fuhhlermak , gerek ape ?
nntie ada oranq lehh datanq tenqok aku kan ? if there's is ? hahhaa , k never mind if dun have too . atleast , i can stay and be treated like a boss .. lyinq down the bed . with nurses and doctor , treatinq me .. so i waited for abt 10-20 min . to take my blood test . then i heard a girl . who seems like a same age as me ?
told the doc , this was her first time takinq blood test . so she is afraid . i was there , like qonna laugh . the doctor of mine , injected my left hands . where it had to inject . then i walk out of the room . showinq off .
cause , i didnt feel anythinq . although , it felt hurt when i stretch my hand .. hahahaha . 'nak tunjuk macho tapi muka cramp' .. okae then had to wait for doc num . i was standinq , uncle and auntie who saw me . then asked me to seat .  as i was hack care then i sat . cause too tired already mahh.. waited for my num , i was supposed to be room 40-41 . but room 39 called me . i was like damn shock , as the doc . whye my room chanqed . then the doc , like wanted to scold me . i kept quiet and smile . i was like flirtinq with her . cause , she asked me to breathe in and out . is like holdinq hand . cause my white blood cell was really low that time . so she had to hold my hand to check i could still breathe . luckily , i was stronq and then 'tahan' till i took my medicine home . went to fairprice , bought two mineral water and apple season tea(small bottle) ..
when home to nenek house and took the medicine . after eatinq nasi lemak at clementi interchnqd . the nasi lemak was damn power . at night , eat two bbq chicken . left another two for tomorrow but was qone .
i know nenek threw it away :,(

0 comments: